Want to Understand the Importance of an Estate Plan?YouTube video
- Revocable Living Trust
- A/B Trust Option
- Minor Child(ren) Sub-Trust Option
- IRA "Lookthrough" Provision Option
- Spendthrift Provision Option
- Last Will & Testament ("Pour-Over Will")
- Certificate of Trust
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Living Will & Advance Directives
- Online Funding Kit
The Importance of an Estate Plan.
Do you know your Will is just a Wish-List and not a legally binding document? Do you know if you don’t have an Estate Plan the state has written a mandatory “default” one for you?
To insure your assets go to the people and places you want, your children (minor and adult) are financially protected from creditors, liabilities and themselves, your preference for burial, cremation and life support is clearly understood, your family has avoided probate, lawyers and estate taxes – this requires an Estate Plan.
The high cost of Senior Health Care can destroy your retirement plan and erode your estate. The GPS Estate Plan includes strategies to protect your assets from nursing home and chronic illness costs.